Synonyms and Antonyms of simple
- a simple design, and one that never goes out of fashion
- growing up in simple innocence
on the level
- That's the simple truth!
absolute, all-out, arrant, blank, categorical (also categoric), clean, complete, consummate, cotton-picking, crashing, dead, deadly, definite, downright, dreadful, fair, flat, flat-out, out-and-out, outright, perfect, plumb, profound, pure, rank, regular, sheer, stark, straight-out, thorough, thoroughgoing, total, unadulterated, unalloyed, unconditional, unmitigated, unqualified, utter, very
- I got all of the answers right because it was such a simple test.
- Developers mistakenly thought that the local residents were simple people who would sell their land for practically nothing.
- The fact that he didn't go to college doesn't mean he's simple.
- Don't be so quick to characterize people who have trouble with computers as simple.
Synonym Discussion of simple
- considered people simple who had trouble with computers
- foolish stunts
- the silly antics of revelers
- fatuous conspiracy theories
- an asinine plot
synonyms see in addition easy
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up simple? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).