Synonyms and Antonyms of habitual
- She admits she's a habitual procrastinator, but she still manages to meet all her deadlines.
- Her supervisor warned her that she could be fired for habitual tardiness.
Synonym Discussion of habitual
- my usual order for lunch
- the customary waiting period before the application is approved
- a habitual morning routine
- his wonted determination
- accepted the compliment with her accustomed modesty
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up habitual? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).