Synonyms and Antonyms of continual
- The castaways hoped that the continual broadcast of the distress signal would eventually attract attention.
- a history of continual invasions from countries to the west
Synonym Discussion of continual
- continual showers the whole weekend
- football's oldest continuous rivalry
- lived in constant pain
- annoyed by the incessant quarreling
- a land of perpetual snowfall
- a perennial source of controversy
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up continual? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).