Synonyms & Antonyms of uninterrupted
going on and on without any interruptions
- a movie comedy that is 90 minutes of uninterrupted hilarity
Synonyms for uninterrupted
Words Related to uninterrupted
Near Antonyms for uninterrupted
Antonyms for uninterrupted
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game