Synonyms and Antonyms of erratic
- So far your effort to land a summer job has been very erratic.
- Because of your erratic attendance at practice, you're in danger of being cut from the team.
- Business at the fast-food restaurant has been so erratic lately that the manager never knows how much staff to have on hand.
- Its erratic punctuation made me wonder if the email was a scam from a foreign country.
Synonym Discussion of erratic
- a journey filled with strange sights
- a singular feeling of impending disaster
- a career unique in the annals of science
- the peculiar status of America's first lady
- the eccentric eating habits of preschoolers
- a friend's suddenly erratic behavior
- an odd sense of humor
- a quaint fishing village
- outlandish fashions of the time
Learn More about erratic
See words that rhyme with erratic Dictionary: Definition of erratic Medical Dictionary: Definition of erratic Spanish Central: Translation of erratic Nglish: Translation of erratic for Spanish speakers Britannica English: Translation of erratic for Arabic speakers Britannica.com: Encyclopedia article about erratic
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up erratic? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).