Synonyms and Antonyms of accidental
- Finding the gold was all the more remarkable because its discovery was entirely accidental.
- We're considering the painting's merit as a work of art, its commercial value being entirely accidental as far as we're concerned.
Synonym Discussion of accidental
- any resemblance to actual persons is entirely accidental
- a series of fortuitous events
- a casual encounter with a stranger
- the contingent effects of the proposed law
Learn More about accidental
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up accidental? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).