Synonyms and Antonyms of remarkable
- One participant in the race had a remarkable walk that was half-run, half-skip.
- There's a remarkable fixation with vanity of earthly pleasures in this author's poetry.
- just your average suburban ranch house, with nothing remarkable about it
Synonym Discussion of remarkable
- a piano recital with no noticeable errors
- a film of remarkable intelligence and wit
- a doctor who occupies a prominent position in the town
- honored for her outstanding contributions to science
- conspicuous bureaucratic waste
- the salient points of the speech
- the region's striking poverty
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up remarkable? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).