Synonyms and Antonyms of outstanding
- There are several outstanding bills left, but at least we paid the rest.
- The award goes to the most outstanding student in science.
Synonym Discussion of outstanding
- a piano recital with no noticeable errors
- a film of remarkable intelligence and wit
- a doctor who occupies a prominent position in the town
- honored for her outstanding contributions to science
- conspicuous bureaucratic waste
- the salient points of the speech
- the region's striking poverty
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up outstanding? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).