Synonyms and Antonyms of uneven
- The driveway is uneven and collects water in several large puddles whenever it rains.
- The level of attendance at the ballpark has been very uneven this season.
- a goofy guy with an uneven grin
out of plumb (or off plumb)
Synonym Discussion of uneven
- a rough wooden board
- a harsh fabric that chafes the skin
- an old house with uneven floors
- a rugged landscape
- a scabrous leaf
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up uneven? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).