Synonyms and Antonyms of unlettered
- Unlettered moviegoers were unaware of how little resemblance the film bore to the novel on which it was supposedly based.
Synonym Discussion of unlettered
- an ignorant fool
- ignorant of nuclear physics
- much of the population is still illiterate
- an allusion meaningless to the unlettered
- strange monuments built by an untutored people
- poetry not for academics but for the unlearned masses
Learn More about unlettered
Dictionary: Definition of unlettered
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up unlettered? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).