Synonyms and Antonyms of tricky
- a tricky musical passage for the woodwind section
- He's a tricky one, so be careful when dealing with him.
Synonym Discussion of tricky
- a sly corporate raider
- the cunning fox avoided the trap
- a crafty lefthander
- the wily fugitive escaped the posse
- a tricky political operative
- a foxy publicity man planting stories
- elicited the information by artful questioning
- slick operators selling time-sharing
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up tricky? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).