Synonyms and Antonyms of clandestine
- I took a clandestine peek at the price tag on the diamond necklace.
Synonym Discussion of clandestine
- met at a secret location
- covert intelligence operations
- the stealthy step of a burglar
- lovers exchanging furtive glances
- a clandestine meeting of conspirators
- the surreptitious stockpiling of weapons
- an underhanded trick
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up clandestine? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).