Synonyms and Antonyms of confuse
- The similar-sounding words "censure" and "censor" often confuse people.
blow one's mind, go to one's head
- Stop confusing the issue with irrelevant facts!
- A lot of people confuse popular fame with enduring achievement.
- She was confused by the shocking bluntness of his marriage proposal.
- A sudden burst of wind had hopelessly confused the papers on the desk.
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up confuse? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).