Synonyms and Antonyms of dispose
- looking for the perfect spot to dispose the new knickknack
- The nurse disposed the surgical instruments in the exact order in which they would be needed.
Synonym Discussion of dispose
- I incline to agree
- the experience biased him against foreigners
- her nature disposes her to trust others
- does fictional violence predispose them to accept real violence?
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up dispose? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).