Synonyms and Antonyms of predispose
- Past experiences have predisposed her to distrust people.
- Researchers have identified a gene that may predispose some people to the disease.
Synonym Discussion of predispose
- I incline to agree
- the experience biased him against foreigners
- her nature disposes her to trust others
- does fictional violence predispose them to accept real violence?
Learn More about predispose
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up predispose? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).