Definition of arrange
- arrange flowers in a vase
- arrange cards alphabetically
- arranged a reception for the visitor
- arrange an exchange of war prisoners
- She arranged to have a table at the restaurant.
- He arranged for a vacation with his family.
She arranged her pictures on her desk.
He arranged some fresh fruit neatly on a plate.
arranging flowers in a vase
We arranged and rearranged the order several times.
She arranged her hair on top of her head.
Please arrange a meeting with your partners.
I think we can arrange a deal.
Let's arrange our schedules so that we can meet for lunch.
You'll need to arrange transportation from the airport.
He arranged her last two albums.
These example sentences are selected automatically from various online news sources to reflect current usage of the word 'arrange.' Views expressed in the examples do not represent the opinion of Merriam-Webster or its editors. Send us feedback.
What made you want to look up arrange? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).
Winter Words Quiz