Synonyms & Antonyms of dislodge
to forcefully take (something or someone) away from a place or position
- The earthquake dislodged several boulders from the cliff.
- He kicked at the stone to dislodge it.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for dislodge
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for dislodge
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Return of Name that Color! Take the quiz
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game