Synonyms and Antonyms of disentangle
- It took forever to disentangle the knot.
- the years that it took to disentangle ourselves from our troubles after someone started using our social security numbers
Synonym Discussion of disentangle
- extricated himself from financial difficulties
- disentangling fact from fiction
- untangle a web of deceit
- an article disencumbered of jargon
- disembarrassed herself of her advisers
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up disentangle? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).