Synonyms and Antonyms of disencumber
- We disencumbered our pack animals as soon as we made camp that night.
- a simple statement of the terms of the contract disencumbered of legal jargon
Synonym Discussion of disencumber
- extricated himself from financial difficulties
- disentangling fact from fiction
- untangle a web of deceit
- an article disencumbered of jargon
- disembarrassed herself of her advisers
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up disencumber? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).