Synonyms & Antonyms of reassure
to ease the grief or distress of
- tried to reassure her that the dog would come back home by nightfall
Synonyms for reassure
Words Related to reassure
Near Antonyms for reassure
Antonyms for reassure
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game