Synonyms and Antonyms of mislead
- Some kingsnakes developed colors similar to venomous coral snakes to mislead predators into thinking they are dangerous.
do a number on, lead one down the garden path (also lead one up the garden path), pull one's leg, pull the wool over one's eyes
Synonym Discussion of mislead
- tried to deceive me about the cost
- I was misled by the confusing sign
- we were deluded into thinking we were safe
- was beguiled by false promises
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up mislead? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).