Synonyms and Antonyms of reveal
- At the end of the book, the detective reveals the identity of the mysterious stranger.
bring to light, go public (with), let the cat out of the bag (about), spill the beans (about)
- a habitual smile that reveals his contentment
Synonym Discussion of reveal
- divine will as revealed in sacred writings
- candidates must disclose their financial assets
- refused to divulge an anonymous source
- told them what he had overheard
- a blush that betrayed her embarrassment
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up reveal? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).