Synonyms and Antonyms of disclose
- The informer disclosed all sorts of details about the secret organization.
bring to light, go public (with), let the cat out of the bag (about), spill the beans (about)
Synonym Discussion of disclose
- divine will as revealed in sacred writings
- candidates must disclose their financial assets
- refused to divulge an anonymous source
- told them what he had overheard
- a blush that betrayed her embarrassment
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up disclose? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).