Synonyms and Antonyms of confide
- The local SPCA was looking for homes for a number of exotic animals confided to its care.
Synonym Discussion of confide
- committed the felon to prison
- the president is entrusted with broad powers
- confided complete control of my affairs to my attorney
- consigned the damaging notes to the fire
- relegated to an obscure position in the company
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up confide? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).