Synonyms & Antonyms of commend
to put (something) into the possession or safekeeping of another
- I commend my fate into your hands
Synonyms for commend
Words Related to commend
Near Antonyms for commend
Antonyms for commend
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors