Synonyms and Antonyms of consign
- consigned the prisoner to the dungeon
- The deliveryman had consigned our package to a next-door neighbor.
Synonym Discussion of consign
- committed the felon to prison
- the president is entrusted with broad powers
- confided complete control of my affairs to my attorney
- consigned the damaging notes to the fire
- relegated to an obscure position in the company
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up consign? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).