Synonyms and Antonyms of dispense
- A conscientious pharmacist never dispenses pills to people without assurances that they understand the instructions.
Synonym Discussion of dispense
- distributed food to the needy
- dispensed wisdom to the students
- three charitable groups divided the proceeds
- deal out equipment and supplies
- doled out what little food there was
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up dispense? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).