Synonyms and Antonyms of furnish
- The art students were furnished with brushes, crayons, pencils, and various other art supplies.
- We'll gladly furnish the food for any out-of-town guests.
Synonym Discussion of furnish
- a sparsely furnished apartment
- a fully equipped kitchen
- outfitted the family for a ski trip
- a lavishly appointed apartment
- fully accoutred members of a polar expedition
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up furnish? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).