Synonyms & Antonyms of possess
to keep, control, or experience as one's own
- she possesses a keen insight into people
Synonyms for possess
Words Related to possess
Phrases Synonymous with possess
Near Antonyms for possess
Antonyms for possess
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors