Synonyms and Antonyms of entrust
- We entrusted our financial adviser with the investment of our savings.
- We entrusted our pets to the care of our neighbor while we went on vacation.
Synonym Discussion of entrust
- committed the felon to prison
- the president is entrusted with broad powers
- confided complete control of my affairs to my attorney
- consigned the damaging notes to the fire
- relegated to an obscure position in the company
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up entrust? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).