Synonyms and Antonyms of inform
- The police only caught the mastermind of the burglary because his disgruntled partner informed.
- He chose teaching as a career because it affords the opportunity to inform a whole generation of young minds.
keep posted (one), let know (one)
Synonym Discussion of inform
- informed us of the crisis
- acquaint yourself with the keyboard
- keep us apprised of the situation
- notified the witness when to appear
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up inform? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).