Synonyms and Antonyms of certify
- certified her as a teacher
- Please bring in a doctor's note to certify that you were really sick.
Synonym Discussion of certify
- certified that the candidate had met all requirements
- attested to the authenticity of the document
- witnessed the signing of the will
- willing to vouch for her integrity
synonyms see in addition approve
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up certify? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).