Synonyms and Antonyms of affirm
- unwilling to affirm without further study that the painting is an original Rembrandt
- Our business partner affirmed his trust in us, and we in turn promised not to let him down.
Synonym Discussion of affirm
- asserted that modern music is just noise
- declared her support for the candidate
- affirmed the existence of an afterlife
- protested that he really had been misquoted
- avowed that all investors would be repaid in full
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up affirm? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).