Synonyms & Antonyms of reaffirm
to formally state (something) again in order to emphasize that it is true
- The President reaffirmed his commitment to cutting taxes.
- She reaffirmed her stance on the issue.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for reaffirm
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for reaffirm
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- “In Vino Veritas” and Other Latin Phrases to Live By
- 7 Shakespearean Insults to Make Life More Interesting
- Word Well Used: 'Resplendent'
- Machiavellianism and (A Whole Lot) More
Ask the Editors