Synonyms and Antonyms of acquaint
- Mr. King spent the first week of the summer internship acquainting everyone with the new computers.
- His sailor friend acquainted him with the latest navigational aids for weekend yachtsmen.
keep posted (one), let know (one)
Synonym Discussion of acquaint
- informed us of the crisis
- acquaint yourself with the keyboard
- keep us apprised of the situation
- notified the witness when to appear
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up acquaint? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).