Synonyms and Antonyms of advise
- a popular guidance counselor who has been advising students about their college plans for two decades
- She advised calling ahead for a reservation at the new restaurant.
- The doctor advised with his partner before recommending the patient's treatment.
- We advised her as to the best way to get to the art museum by public transportation.
keep posted (one), let know (one)
- He advised us not to invest our money in what looked like a pyramid scheme.
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up advise? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).