Synonyms and Antonyms of expose
- a well-researched article that exposes the UFO story as a hoax
blow the whistle on
- The documentary claims to expose the business as a fraud.
bring to light, go public (with), let the cat out of the bag (about), spill the beans (about)
- The tight race for the championship exposed one team's mean streak.
- I didn't want to expose my ignorance in front of the others, so I kept silent.
Synonym Discussion of expose
- showed her snapshots to the whole group
- exhibit paintings at a gallery
- display sale items
- sought to expose the hypocrisy of the town fathers
- parading their piety for all to see
- nouveaux riches flaunting their wealth
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up expose? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).