Synonyms and Antonyms of exposed
- Without our immune systems we'd be exposed to all sorts of deadly infections.
at risk, in deep water, in jeopardy
- The exposed electrical wires were a safety hazard.
- The soldiers were exposed in the open field.
in the lurch
Synonym Discussion of exposed
- liable to get lost
- a claim open to question
- exposed to infection
- all reports are subject to review
- prone to delay
- very susceptible to flattery
- unduly sensitive to criticism
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up exposed? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).