Synonyms of squeak
(Entry 1 of 2)
to give information (as to the authorities) about another's improper or unlawful activities
- one of the robbers eventually squeaked about the others
Synonyms for squeak
Words Related to squeak
Phrases Synonymous with squeak
Synonyms of squeak (Entry 2 of 2)
as in squeal, screech
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for squeak
- (also miaow),
- tu-whit tu-whoo,
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game