Synonyms and Antonyms of weaken
- Weeks of hardship in the desert had greatly weakened them.
- The bodybuilder weakened once she eased off on her workouts.
- weakened the juice with too much water
Synonym Discussion of weaken
- a disease that weakens the body's defenses
- enfeebled by starvation
- the debilitating effects of surgery
- a poor diet undermines your health
- drugs had sapped his ability to think
- crippled by arthritis
- disabled by an injury sustained at work
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up weaken? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).