Synonyms and Antonyms of exhaust
- The long day at the county fair had exhausted everyone.
wear to a frazzle
- We had been at the theme park barely two hours, and we were on the verge of exhausting our spending money.
run out of
Synonym Discussion of exhaust
- depleting our natural resources
- personal tragedy had drained him of all spirit
- her lecture exhausted the subject
- impoverished soil
- war had bankrupted the nation of resources
Learn More about exhaust
See words that rhyme with exhaust Dictionary: Definition of exhaust Medical Dictionary: Definition of exhaust Spanish Central: Translation of exhaust Nglish: Translation of exhaust for Spanish speakers Britannica English: Translation of exhaust for Arabic speakers Britannica.com: Encyclopedia article about exhaust
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up exhaust? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).