Synonyms and Antonyms of reduce
- was reduced from team captain to team member as punishment for his misbehavior on the court
- You'll have to reduce the amount of money you spend on unnecessary purchases if you want to have any money left for retirement.
- a mortgage crisis that reduced homes to their lowest level in a decade
Synonym Discussion of reduce
- slowly decreased the amount of pressure
- has been unable to lessen her debt
- his visual acuity has diminished
- you must reduce your caloric intake
- the storm abated
- their provisions dwindled slowly
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up reduce? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).