Synonyms and Antonyms of depreciate
- A faded finish will really depreciate your car when you decide to trade it in.
- dared to depreciate Shakespeare, saying his works have no relevance for modern audiences
Synonym Discussion of depreciate
- decried their defeatist attitude
- critics depreciate his plays for being unabashedly sentimental
- disparaged polo as a game for the rich
- belittled the achievements of others
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up depreciate? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).