Synonyms and Antonyms of reprehend
- reprehends the taking of life in any form
- Without exception, book reviewers reprehended the novel's tired plot.
come down hard (on), find fault (with), take to task
Synonym Discussion of reprehend
- criticized the police for using violence
- reprehends the self-centeredness of today's students
- a Senator formally censured by his peers
- reprobated his son's unconventional lifestyle
- condemned the government's racial policies
- a pastoral letter denouncing abortion
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up reprehend? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).