Synonyms and Antonyms of traduce
- a law that traduces one of our most cherished rights: the right to privacy
- My opponent in this campaign may villainously traduce me, but I will not stoop to his level.
Synonym Discussion of traduce
- the most maligned monarch in British history
- so traduced the governor that he was driven from office
- both candidates aspersed the other's motives
- no criminal was more vilified in the press
- falsely calumniated as a traitor
- sued them for defaming her reputation
- town gossips slandered their good name
Learn More about traduce
Dictionary: Definition of traduce
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up traduce? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).