Synonyms and Antonyms of adore
- an attentive, solicitous husband who clearly adores his wife
- adores her older sister so much that she cannot see her considerable faults
- the Roman soldier was beheaded for adoring the Christian god
- I adore those earrings—wherever did you get them?
Synonym Discussion of adore
- a professor revered by her students
- reverenced the academy's code of honor
- heroes still venerated
- worships their memory
- we adored our doctor
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up adore? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).