Synonyms and Antonyms of renew
- The trip to New York renewed our enthusiasm for travel.
- With daybreak, the rescue team will renew its efforts to reach the stranded mountain climbers.
- The spate of recent movies based on classic comic book characters has renewed interest in the comics themselves.
Synonym Discussion of renew
- efforts to renew the splendor of the old castle
- restored a fine piece of furniture
- a refreshing drink
- the apartment has been entirely renovated
- the change in jobs rejuvenated her spirits
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up renew? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).