Synonyms and Antonyms of conclude
- A brief reminder of tonight's game concluded the announcements.
ring down the curtain (on)
- The concert concluded late in the evening.
bite the dust
- concluded an economic agreement among the world's leading industrial nations
- He concluded that the reprimand could wait until later.
- concluded that only someone with inside information could possibly have known
draw a conclusion
Synonym Discussion of conclude
- close a debate
- ended his life
- the service concluded with a blessing
- after it is painted, the house will be finished
- the resolving of this last issue completes the agreement
- your employment terminates after three months
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up conclude? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).