Synonyms and Antonyms of negotiate
- Ava wanted to negotiate a higher salary before she accepted the job offer.
- She's good at negotiating personality conflicts between coworkers.
come to grips with, have a grip on
- The prisoners negotiated their escape by using Morse code to tap messages to each other through the walls.
- I told them I'd take $8,000 for the car and wasn't in the mood to negotiate.
cut a deal, wheel and deal
- Scores of experiments later, the chemists managed to negotiate the development of a more durable polymer.
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up negotiate? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).