Synonyms and Antonyms of fulfill
- The football player must remain with the team one more year to fulfill his contract.
abide by, make good (or make good on)
- You have fulfilled your duties most admirably.
Synonym Discussion of fulfill
- performed gymnastics
- executed the hit-and-run
- discharged his duties
- accomplished everything they set out to do
- achieve greatness
- effected sweeping reforms
- fulfilled their ambitions
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up fulfill? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).